TICKETS AND PARKING PASSES
- Each Group will receive an email for your tickets. In addition, at the Parade Rehearsal on the Thursday 29th, Kairand, and the team will pass out the extra tickets for your participation in the American Flag opening ceremony
- Each Group will also receive an email with your parking pass.
REMINDER FOR YOUR FLAG
- We are providing your flag pole. Flags must be 4x6 or Less. (1 Flag & 2 people in the Parade per Org)
DEC 29th 12:00 Noon STEAM STATION TOUR
- Sign-up - Send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parking is dependent on rain. If it's not raining, you may be able to park on the mall (Our Community Village). With rain, plan on parking in the Cherry Garage or Paid Parking. (We are looking into finding a free stadium lot only for the rehearsal)
- Gathering is in the Main Lobby of the Stadium (Northeast Corner)
- All under aged studenst must accompanied by an adult
DEC 29th 2:00pm MANDATORY STADIUM REHEARSAL
- 2PM MANDATORY REHEARSAL - North West Corner of the Stadium.
- Free Parking is availible in the East Lot next to Gate 4.
- mall (Our Community Village). If it is raining please plan on parking in the Cherry Garage. (Paid Parking)
- Bring your flag. (1 Flag per org, and 3 people per org.)
- Adopt an org for the parade. We will have flags from orgs who can't attend. Bring extra folks to adopt a flag. Great way to have more people in the parade. Pls Text Kairand if you have extra flag holders
- 2:00 pm FLAG POLE PREP - Watch the Wings Parachute Jumpers
- Game Tickets - Each Organization will receive 2 free game tickets and 1 parking pass at the rehearsal. Once you receive the game tickets you can go directly to the box office to organize grouping ticket
WE CAN NO LONGER DROP OF GEAR ON THE 29TH DUE TO RAIN
LOAD-IN AND SET-UP WILL ALL HAPPEN ON THE 30TH - FESTIVAL DAY
DEC 30th 7- 7:30 am PARK & LOAD - FESTIVAL & GAME DAY
- SET UP TIME STARTS AT 7-7:30 am.
- Use parking pass to park in our lot and walk into to festival for set-up (One vehicle parking pass per organization)
- GOLF CART TEAMS WILL BE THERE TO HELP YOU
- 7-7:30am - set up time READY @ 9:30 -
All TENTS and Structures - Must be weighed down. Suggestions -2 gallon water jugs per leg minimum or sand bags. People can share the weight by zip tying their legs together.
- 9:45 am opening ceremony begins at main stage
- Reminder - to have food and water for yourselves. Once the festival begins you may find yourself being very busy
- You can place any banners or posters within your area. You can sell marketing spots for posters, banners, A-Frames within your area.
- The more colorful your tent is the better. You can Close off the back side of your tent with plastic tablecloths hanging down.
- You’ll need to bring all of your own gear - tables, chairs, etc…
- Misc Extras Recommendations (not mandatory) - Duck Tape, Scissors, ChapStick, Handy wipes, zip ties
9:30AM FESTIVAL READY
- 9:45am Everyone gathers at the main stage
- Nati - Female Sacred Drum Group
- Aztec Dance Group
10:00AM GATES OPEN - MAIN STAGE
- Land/Labor Acknowledgement
- National Anthem
- 10:20 am - 11:20 Opening Band ‘CHALAKO’
- 11:30am - 12:30pm CULTURAL DANCES
- 11:30 HALAU HULA O UALANI
- 11:50 Tucson Angloa Group
- 12:00 KAT
- 12:05-12:15 Maculele Capoeira
- 12:15-12:25 Samba
- 12:30am - 1:40pm TONIGHT’S SUNSHINE
- 1:45pm - PARADE RALLY at Main Stage with Flags -
1:50PM FESTIVAL PARADE BEGINS FROM MAIN STAGE
2:15 - 6PM BOWL GAME
- NO BAGS OR BACKPACKS IN STADIUM - CLEAR BAG POLICY IN PLAY
- 2:15pm Stadium Opening Ceremony American Flag Rollout
- 2:30pm prep for 1st quarter Stadium Parade
- 3:00 pm ish Stadium Parade begins
- 3:15pm ish breakdown tents and pack out gear (3:30pm ish you can drive up on the grass to load)